Terms and Conditions
- SAC/ISRO reserves the right to revoke in part or in whole its support for a project at any time without assigning any reason.
- The data sets provided must be used only for the purpose specified in the proposal. The project personnel do not have the right to copy, lease or loan the satellite data without the prior permission of ISRO/DOS. Ownership and copyright of the data lies with ISRO. Also, this data is supplied free of cost purely for scientific research and it should not be used for any commercial purposes. Commercial use is defined as that involving the sale or resale of data, as well as data derived there from.
- The user will make available to the scientific community the salient results of the AO projects through publication in appropriate journals or other established channels. Acknowledgement of SAC/ISRO support/ funding must be made in all reports and publications arising out of the AO projects. Copies of all publications resulting from these research projects must be submitted to the Coordinator, Chandrayaan-1 TMC,HySI data utilisation AO, SAC/ISRO. SAC/ISRO reserves the right to use the published results in its reports and publications with due reference to the publication. All those who use the data are expected to register and download the data from ISSDC website. ISSDC to be duly acknowledged as per the format provided in the ISSDC website.
- The PI is required to submit progress report every six months during the duration of the project to the Coordinator, Chandrayaan-1 TMC,HySI data utilisation AO. A detailed report is to be submitted during the mid-term and final reviews in soft copy form.
- The PI must maintain an inventory of data products received/ obtained under the AO project(s) and the data products must be deposited with the home institution after the end of the project.
- General rules and guidelines of RESPOND will be followed.
The declaration contained in the proposal format must be signed by the PI and Head of the Institution (Annexure 6). Otherwise the proposal will not be considered valid and will be rejected.